Friday 2 October 2009

October

It's hard to believe that October is already here. Even though I spend a big part of the summer getting ready for the Christmas season (at the shop, not at home... that usually has to wait until Christmas Eve!) it still takes me by surprise when I find myself putting all the Christmas cards out in the shop. But, I have taken the plunge and they are all there, plus the 2010 calendars and diaries. Our own AV Block Calendar is selling well with over 300 gone already. Lots of people have commented on the quality of the pictures. These have been kindly provided by a customer who deserves some recognition. To see more of her beautiful photography, just check her website http://www.elainehagget.co.uk/ .

More details of our cards and calendars will be available on the website very soon, but if you are impatient just let me know and I will send you a Christmas/New Year information sheet. This year we are selling Barnabas Fund Charity cards, here's a taster of some of the lovely cards we have...
Lorna

No comments: