Friday 27 November 2009

I want to read a book!

I want to read a book! But so does everyone else. I suppose I should be glad that everyone has decided to buy good Christian books for Christmas presents... the books are flying off the shelves before they are put on! Plus, suddenly our customers new and old have woken up to the fact that we are running a great value 3 for 2 offer on all children's books. It's great to be busy, but I am in danger of being buried by the next box load of books that come in, never mind the ones waiting to go out!
To top it all off, Jeremy has nicked off with the book I had just started reading... 'Who Made God' by Edgar Andrews. I had only got to page 16, and my 4 yr old is desperate for me to read it because he has made me promise that I will tell him 'Who made God' when I have finished it (even though my 6 yr old has clearly told him 'NOBODY, made God... of course').
Here's hoping for a spare half hour...
Lorna
Btw, if you're wanting children's books the 3 for 2 offer finishes at the end of this month.

No comments: